What Effective Group Work Looks Like…
- Eyes – on the task or looking at the person talking.
- Mouth – only one mouth is moving at a time.
- Hands – busy working on the task or still on desk while listening.
- Feet – under desk and still.
- Body – sitting up straight or leaning in.
What Effective Group Work Sounds Like…
- Voice – one at a time.
- Voice – 12″ voice/inside voice
- Students are asking each other questions.
- Each student is allowed their time to talk.
- Each student is allowed to finish their sentence.